Chronicles of Purn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Childbearing Guide

Go down

Childbearing Guide Empty Childbearing Guide

Post by Admin Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:40 pm

Here we will cover the odds, rolls and effects of pregnancy in the races.

General Rolling
One partner calls a number between 1 and X, the other partner rolls the dice. If the numbers match, the female is pregnant.

Example: Humans roll 1d10. The male calls 4 (1-10) and the female rolls 1d10, getting 5. She is not with child.

Human
Humans roll 1d10 after mating.
Term length for a human is roughly 9 months.

Dwarf
Dwarfs roll 1d10 after mating.
Term length for a dwarf is roughly 10 months.

Orc
Orcs roll 1d10 after mating.
Term length for an orc is roughly 7 Months

Elf
Elves roll 1d15 after mating.
Term length for an elf is roughly 12 months.

Half Breed
Dwarf
A dwarf and human roll a 1d20 after mating.
Term length if male is human is 9 months, if female 9 months.
Orc
An orc and human roll a 1d20 after mating.
Term length if male is human is 6 months, if female 7 months.
Elf
An elf and human roll a 1d25 after mating.
Term length if male is human is 11 months, if female 10 months.

Spoiler: Example template for a human birthHide
This was one of my characters rough template. While women may have slightly different feelings, pains, and issues. This template follows the 'Text Book" human pregancy.

1 15-18th morning sickness she will begin to retain more water so feet will swell, breasts will be tender and begin to swell slightly.

2 19-22th Common discomforts like breast tenderness, fatigue, frequent urination, heartburn, nausea, and vomiting usually get worse. Edans blood pressure and heart beat will be faster naturally.

3 23-26 A woman’s breasts continue growing and changing. The area around the nipple may grow larger and darker. (This is when MOST miscarriages happen staff may require a roll)

4 27-30 Some of the early signs and symptoms of pregnancy begin to be relieved during the fourth month. Nausea is usually reduced. But other digestive problems like heartburn and constipation may be troublesome. Breast changes growth, soreness, and darkening of the areola usually continue. She will most likely have shortness of breath or to breathe faster. Increased blood flow may lead to unpleasant pregnancy symptoms, such as bleeding gums, nosebleeds, or nasal stuffiness. She also may feel dizzy or faint because of the changes to her blood and blood vessels. Slight baby bump, unnoticed in her corset But hilt know she has loosened it proper now

5 31-3 Heartburn, constipation, breast changes, dizziness, shortness of breath, nosebleeds, and gum bleeding are common. Breasts may be as much as 2 cup sizes bigger by this time. She will start getting moody here because she will be in pain, and sleep will be harder. She has a clear baby bump, will tag her as pregant now. Update her card.

6 4-8 Shortness of breath may improve. Breasts may start producing colostrum — tiny drops of early milk. This may continue throughout pregnancy. She may have Braxton-Hicks contractions. They feel like a painless squeezing of the uterus or abdomen. This is the uterus’s way of practicing for labor and delivery. I know my REAL ones got painful once in a while. Just be there for her they will pass as fast as they come. The bump is clearly defined but not to large.

7 9-12 Less dizzy, more back pain, much swell. She is getting miserible at this point. Expect her to be moody and short. She is heavy now.

8 Women often start feeling tired and have a more difficult time breathing as the uterus expands up. They may get varicose veins — blue or red swollen veins most often in the legs — or hemorrhoids — varicose veins of the rectum. Hemorrhoids can be painful and itchy and cause bleeding. Women may also get stretch marks where skin has been expanded. Braxton-Hicks contractions, heartburn, and constipation may continue. Women may urinate a bit when sneezing or laughing because of pressure from the uterus on the bladder. Hormones may make hair appear fuller and healthier. Is looking whale like size wise.

9 13-16 The growing fetus places more and more strain on a pregnant woman’s body. Common pregnancy symptoms continue through the end of pregnancy, including fatigue, trouble sleeping, trouble holding urine, shortness of breath, varicose veins, and stretch marks. Some fetuses drop down into the lower part of the uterus during this month. This may relieve the woman’s constipation and heartburn that are common earlier in pregnancy. But some fetuses do not drop down until the very end of pregnancy. I will do some rolling here and throughout to decide WHICH ones she gets and how badly they effect her. She is huge now even walking might even be harder for her now.

Edans do date is the 16th. Assuming nothing happens or A bad roll does not force it early.

Tibs of info. In most cases Sex is safe throughout. The first trimester she will be willing. The second however she I can almost say without a doubt will want little affection from hilt sexually wise. I know by the third trimester I was not only willing for love making it helped ease some of my pains. Just you know. Be gentle with her

I promise IF something is wrong with her that is NOT normal It will be emoted very clearly. <3

These dates and length would change slightly for race. And a race like Orcs are much harder to have issues. But do not think for a moment a pregnant female orc won't be scary.

Role Play Rules

-The standard pregnancy should last between 1.5 and 2.5 months depending on race and the likes.
-When strenuous activities take place, a roll should be done. Each time a player needs to roll the roll gets easier to have issues.
- If Rp is not done properly issues and even still borns are possible.
- Be aware. A roll is expected to see if you survive. If you are unsure, ask a staff member. However, the number is based on how many issues popped up.

Admin
Admin

https://chronicles-of-purn.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down